Spirit of Texas Bank offers business and commercial customers a full-service suite of Treasury Management solutions to help manage cash efficiently, conveniently and – most importantly – securely. We have organized our cash management services according to the simple, daily cash processes that businesses must carefully manage: receiving payments, making payments, managing deposits and information, and protecting funds. And of course, we are proud to offer these tools with personalized customer service delivered by experienced bankers who value your relationship and care about your success.
Learn more about all of our Treasury Management Services by clicking on each product category below, or by contacting your account officer or a Treasury Managment Representative at STBTreasuryMgmt@spiritoftexasbank.com or by phone at 713-613-1174 or 281-516-4941.
We would love an opportunity to help you manage your business and look forward to hearing from you!
- Remote Deposit Capture - Scan checks from your location for deposit at Spirit of Texas Bank, saving valuable time by skipping the trip to a branch.
- Merchant Services - Accept credit and debit cards at competitive rates.
- ACH Debit Origination - Secure, electronic transaction processing for collecting payments from customers and/or money from dispersed accounts into a master account.
- ACH Credit Origination - Secure, electronic transaction processing for direct deposit of payroll, vendor payments and other payments as needed.
- Online Bill Payment - Easily pay bills via business online banking; transactions are processed electronically when possible.
- Wire Transfer - Securely submit wire requests via business online banking.
- Business Credit Cards - Establish a line of credit to fund business and operational expenses.
Managing Deposits and Information
- Business Online Banking - Access account information to properly manage funds; enable additional users to have customized levels of access; full suite of alerts available to help stay abreast of current account activity.
- Zero Balance Account (ZBA) - Checking account that maintains a zero or level (or "peg") balance by automatically transferring funds to/from a master account, depending on net cash position of the subordinate account.
- Positive Pay - Protect your checking accounts from check fraud by matching cleared checks against the checks you wrote; checks that fail the match criteria, such as fake checks created by fraudsters, are presented to you for further review.
- ACH Blocks & Filters - Similar to postive pay, protect your accounts from electronic transaction fraud by preventing unauthorized electronic transactions from posting to your accounts.
User Manuals and Job Aids