Give us some time. We'll help grow your money.
Make plans. Dream big. Then take some Texas-sized steps toward making it all happen. With Certificates of Deposit, you can save for months or years - and be dead solid certain that you'll end up with way more cash for that new truck, a special trip or anything else on your bucket list.
With our Individual Retirement Accounts, you might be looking decades down the line, toward a time when you declare independence from the day job. Start saving now, enjoy some potential tax benefits - and when the time comes, you'll have enough on hand to live exactly the way you want.
Certificates of Deposit
- Choose CD terms ranging from six months to 5 years
- Earn more than you would with most traditional savings accounts
- In general, longer-term CDs pay higher interest
- Track growing balances with Spirit of Texas Bank Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- CD balances can often be used as collateral for loans
Individual Retirement Accounts
- Contribute up to $6,000 (up to $7,000 if you're over age 50)
- Choose a Traditional IRA or a Roth IRA
- Earn competitive interest
- With a Traditional IRA, you might be eligible for tax deductions each year you make a contribution
- With a Roth IRA, your money grows tax-free and you pay no taxes when you make withdrawals
- Consult your financial advisor for more information on IRA tax advantages
- IRA funds can often be used as collateral for loans